TOAST Hits Ontario – Automotive Sales Techniques to Kick Ass Online in 2013
This April we’re giving you three opportunities to catch a piece of TOAST in Ontario! Today’s Online Automotive Sales Techniques gives you an inside look at the world of online automotive marketing and how to succeed in your industry. It’s all about boosting your bottom line. Click here for videos, information and registration.
Where: The Four Points Sheraton, 150 Wellington Road South, London, ON
When: 9:00 am to 3:45 pm Tuesday, April 9th.
Where: The Four Points Sheraton, 6090 Dixie Road, Mississauga, ON
When: 9:00 am to 3:45 pm Wednesday, April 10th.
Where: Aloft Hotel, 151 Bass Pro Mills Drive, Vaughan, ON
When: 9:00 am to 3:45 pm Thursday, April 11th.
Check out this TOAST preview:
TOAST 1.0 & TOAST 2.0
Toast 1.0: Learn what it takes to make a great homepage. If you’ve read Strathcom’s Online Car Selling Checklist, then you already know the importance of images and descriptions. In this session we’ll show you what it takes to hook customers with great descriptions and images. Learn about how to cultivate your customers by assisting their Zero Moment of Truth (ZMOT). Topics include:
- Effective online advertising
- Getting people to your own site
- Receiving and replying to a lead
- The online sales process
- Building value in yourself, your dealership and your product
- Making and confirming the appointment
Toast 2.0: Now that you know how to make a great website, learn to promote it online. Be seen by leading search engines, see the benefits of an organized search engine marketing campaign and learn to track success with Google Analytics. Reviews are also an important part of managing your online reputation – we’ll show you how a response strategy can boost your online marketing strategy. Topics include:
- Online Advertising
- Measuring your success with Google Analytics
- Adwords and how they work
- Handling reviews
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogs and more)
PRICE AND REGISTRATION
Price: $199 per person attending
- TOAST 1.0 and TOAST 2.0 session attendance
- Coffee and Refreshments in the morning and afternoon
- USB drive containing TOAST examples and templates
Space is limited, so register now! You can Contact Strathcom Media to book online, or phone us toll-free at 1.888.914.1444.