Strathcom is Now Reynolds and Reynolds Certified – What Does This Mean for You?
Strathcom Media received big news this past Monday: we are now officially a Certified Reynolds and Reynolds Interface Partner. Why does this matter? If you are sick and tired of annoying DMS inventory issues, you can now rejoice because your problems will be a thing of the past.
Have you ever had issues where
- your inventory was not being updated daily on your site,
- you lost a connection with the DMS to your site,
- had to enter new login credentials
- or had to install third party software to get your inventory?
Working with Strathcom, a Reynolds and Reynolds Certified Partner, means you can say goodbye to all of these issues and say hello to the reliability of consistent data. Your data is sent accurately, securely and timely from your Reynolds and Reynolds DMS with no holdups down the line.
- Your staff are more productive because they don’t have to mess around with inventory issues and redundant work.
- Customers are happy with reliable and up-to-date inventory information. Happy customers mean more leads!
- You can sell more cars and worry less about your online inventory.
For more information on the Reynolds Certified Interface (RCI) and how it affects your dealership, please contact Strathcom Media.
About Reynolds and Reynolds and The Certified Interface Program
Reynolds and Reynolds (reyrey.ca) is a leading DMS provider for the Canadian automotive industry, helping car dealerships manage inventory securely and easily. They started the Certified Interface Program to make data more secure and provide support for transferring data inside the ERA and Power Dealership Management Systems.