Great Hosts, Better Events: Google Toronto & Strathcom Media present Google Connect Premier
In today’s modern world, what with all of the online-dating and microwave dinners, certain habits—good manners if you will—have fallen by the wayside in favour of instant gratification. Why go see a movie when you could just open up Netflix? Hell, just the other day I heard a commercial over the radio for a certain fast-food chain’s app where you could pre-order your food so you “wouldn’t have to wait” for it. Pardon? It’s fast food. Call me old fashioned, but if you can’t wait the 45 seconds after pulling up to the window and paying for your burger—you’re probably a bigger part of the problem than the solution. But I’m getting sidetracked. My point is, when someone shows these good manners and old fashioned values, it sticks out. So when our friends at Google’s Toronto office offered to host us, and a few other industry leaders, we jumped at the chance.
Google Partners Connect Toronto
Always the most gracious of hosts, Google is teaming up with Strathcom Media for yet another Google Connect Premier event. If you’re in town for the 2019 Auto Remarketing Canada Conference—and let’s be honest, why would you miss it?—you could be one of the select few that get into our limited day-long learning session on Thursday, March 21st. Featuring a veritable ‘who’s who’ of digital and automotive advertising, you’ll have an opportunity to pick the brains of some of the industry’s best and brightest. Or, you could wait in an extra long line to drop a penny off the CN Tower—your choice.
Titans of the Industry
If you do make the right choice, you’ll be treated to the likes of…
- Chace Estes, Google’s Head of Industry for Auto in Canada, covering the customer’s path to purchase in a digital world.
- Matthew Growden, Senior Account Executive for Automotive at Google Canada, covering some of the key ways to influence customers via a digital platform.
- Carrie Oliva, Director of Product Development at Strathcom Media, will discuss arguably today’s biggest digital trend—personalization.
- Stuart Bendall, Marketing Manager for Go Auto’s Luxury Platform, will be discussing the importance of proper merchandising in the automotive retail industry.
- Melina Beeston, Lead Organic Strategist for Strathcom Media, will show the benefits of becoming a part of Google’s Local Pack in search.
- Jay Radke, Founder of R22.io, is going to break down how analytics platforms, inventory management, and AI will alter the automotive marketing landscape.
- Dan Carroll, Principal Analytical Lead for Automotive at Google Canada, is going to cover the opportunities presented by learning how to process data.
- Ryan D’Mello, Google Account Manager, will finish the day discussing the account levers and products that the top Google advertisers use.
Of course, there will be a Q&A session with Google after the speakers, followed by a little good old-fashioned socializing. Who knows, maybe some Old Fashioneds while socializing.
If you want to take your dealership’s performance to the next level, then sign up for Strathcom and Google’s Toronto Google Partners Connect Premier event: terrific insight, brought to you by industry professionals. Register today, as spots are limited and filling up quickly.